Our website has detected that you are using Internet Explorer (IE) - a browser we no longer support. We recommend switching browsers to avoid issues with features on the site. View supported browsers here.
Grill Mates Super Juicy Chicken
Yield: 8 servings
- Coat chicken evenly with mustard. Sprinkle with Rub on all sides.
- Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (250°F to 325°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high with lid closed. Turn off burner(s) on one side of the grill. Turn burner on the other side to medium-low. Place chicken on unlit side of grill. Close lid.
Note: To maintain medium-low heat (250°F to 325°F), keep lid closed and adjust lit burner as necessary. Directions were developed using a gas grill. Grills vary; cooking time is approximate.
- Grill 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken is 165°F, turning occasionally. Move chicken to lit side of grill with skin-side down. Turn lit side of grill to high.
- Grill, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is lightly charred, turning once.
- Cooking over a campfire? Prepare chicken as directed. Arrange hot coals on one side of campfire and carefully place grill grate over top. Place chicken over indirect heat (the side without the flames). Tent with foil for even cooking. Grill as directed, rearranging hot coals as needed to maintain indirect heat.